|Open Circuit Potential||-1.09 To -1.05 V|
Avail from us Zinc Hull Anodes For Pipelines
for which, we are well-known manufacturer and exporter. These anodes are manufactured under the supervision of experienced professionals in tandem with the international quality standards. Used for various industrial applications, our offered anodes can be customized as per the demands of clients. Zinc Hull Anodes also used in Cathodic Protection, Corrosion Protection & Aluminum Hull.
Our Zinc anodes are cast in current U.S. Military Specification (Mil-Spec) and Special High Grade high purity alloys. Our Zinc anodes are the ideal corrosion protection solution where the use of aluminum anodes is restricted, as in the upper areas of tanks.Features & Benefits:
- Economical and Time-Tested, Our Zinc anodes set the standard for affordable corrosion protection.
- Optimal Composition, Quality & Fit is ensured with anodes designed and manufactured at our own foundry.
- Comprehensive Range of hull, tank, engine room, bracelet and other anodes is available to suit virtually every marine application.
- Pit-Guard Anodes stop corrosive pitting in cargo and ballast tanks simply and economically.
- Our Zinc Anodes include the latest Mil-Spec delivering trusted performance, as well as Special High Grade (SHG) for reliable protection wherever Mil-Spec is not required.
- Immediate Delivery of large quantities of standard anodes is available from stock.
- Custom Zinc Anodes can be produced to satisfy unique specifications.
Installation & Operation:
- Ship hulls
- Ballast tanks
- Sea chests
- Engine rooms
Zinc Anodes are normally clamped or welded into position from an integrated steel core. Zinc Anodes can be installed by shipboard maintenance personnel in accordance with our supplied layout drawings.
With proper installation our Zinc anodes will operate efficiently and economically without attention. They generate their own current and work silently and surely to control corrosion. Apart from routine inspection, no labor costs are involved after installation and no electrical supply is required.
Zinc anodes are simple and economicalDesigned specifically for reliable performance under a variety of environmental conditions, our Zinc anodes operates effectively at both low and high temperatures. Our sacrificial anodes are performance-proven with over 50 years of research and commercial use.
Corrosion may be defined as the deterioration of a metal due to a reaction with its environment. For corrosion to occur areas with different electrical potentials must exist on the metal surface. An electrical current will flow between water and fittings made of different metals, causing some of them to corrode away. On Wooden and GRP boats the propeller, shaft, p-bracket and skin fitting are at risk, while on a steel hulled vessel the whole underwater area is vulnerable to costly and potentially dangerous damage. Zinc Hull Anodes are used and designed to prevent corrosion of the entire immersed steel hull area including exposed shafts, brackets, rudders and propellers.