|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kilogram|
|Length||12 mm to 125 mm|
Zinc is a widely used and easily available metal. Zinc Casting applications are widespread and are all around us everywhere. Zinc casting is used for numerous decoration and functional applications.Key Advantages of Zinc casting:
- There are many benefits of using Zinc alloy over others.
- Thinner wall sections can be achieved compared to other metals due to high casting fluidity.
- High production rates can be achieved.
- The number of secondary machining operations is very little or none at all.
- The surfaces of the finished products can be made really smooth.
- It is very easy to cast in inserts like threaded inserts, heating elements, and high strength bearing surfaces.
- It is possible to cast low fluidity metals.
- Very high dimensional accuracy can be obtained.
- The casts are able to achieve high tensile strengths as well.
Zinc alloys are strong, and stable with high dimensional accuracy and thermal conductivity, resisting to corrosion, and are recyclable.